Sunkissed Body Butter
Klarna available at checkout.
Sunkissed Body Butter is perfect for tropical getaways. Massage with this light and silky whipped body butter, which will enhance your glow and naturally repel insects with wonderfully scented citronella and neem oils. Can be applied to all skin types and helps to soften skin on application. Natural SPF factor 15.
Please always read ingredients for allergens.
Directions for use:
- Apply daily from head to toe
- Massage on slightly damp skin for best results
- Safe to use on infants and children (Always read ingredients for allergies)
- Helps with stretch marks and expecting mothers
- Great for foot massages
- Suitable for moisturising facial hair
- Natural insect repellent
· Responsibly sourced pure natural and organic ingredients only
· 100% plastic-free packaging
· Can be applied from head to toe
· Colour: White/ off white
· Glide: Light mousse cream- easily absorbed
· Scent: Minty with hints of peppermint, citronella, lemon eucalyptus and neem
· Alcohol-free✔ Cruelty-free✔ Vegan ✔ Paraben-free ✔ Chemical free ✔
· Helps soothe dry and sensitive skin issues such as eczema
· Lasts for over 24hrs protection
· Feeds your skin natural, herbal nutrients for healthier skin
· Restores moisture to you skin and easily absorbed
· Safe to use on all skin types including babies/children
· Helps keep mosquitos away in tropical climates
· Can be used as a natural SPF up to 15
Shipping: 2-3 days £4.00
Our Body Butters naturally soften in warm temperatures and harden when it's cold. We recommend storing your tub in a cool, dry place.
Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Safflower oil, Grapeseed oil, Castor oil, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Citronella herbal extract, Neem oil, Peppermint herbal extract, Lemon Eucalyptus herbal extract, Vitamin E
All skin types. Can be used from head to toe. Best utilised when your skin is slightly damp after a shower to help lock in the moisture. Apply once daily to keep soft, silky-smooth skin. A little goes a long way so use in small quantities.
- Citronella- as well as being an insect repellent, when applied to the scalp, citronella oil can moisturize the skin and hair, preventing dryness, flaking, fizziness, and dandruff.
- Aloe Vera can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema.
- Vitamin E oil can be beneficial to reducing UV damage to skin.