Sweet Rose Body Oil
Sweet Rose Body Oil
Introducing our all-natural, rose body oil, crafted with the finest ingredients to leave your skin feeling nourished and rejuvenated. This luxurious oil is formulated with a blend of pure essential oils, such as lavender and rose geranium, for a wonderful floral scent and carrier oils to deeply moisturize and protect the skin. It absorbs quickly and provides a non-greasy, silky finish. Perfect for daily use, it will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. Our body oil is perfect for all skin types and can be used as a massage oil, after shower oil, or as a daily moisturizer.
Eco-friendly, handmade, planting trees with every order you make.
Directions for use:
- Massage into slightly damp skin after showering
- Helps with dry skin
- Great for full body massages
- Suitable for moisturising facial hair, head and scalp
· Responsibly sourced pure natural and organic ingredients only
· 95% plastic-free packaging
· Can be applied from head to toe
· Colour: dark yellow
· Glide: Light and silky- easily absorbed
· Scent: Floral with hints of lavender, ylang ylang and rose geranium
· Alcohol-free✔ Cruelty-free✔ Vegan ✔ Paraben-free ✔ Chemical free ✔
· Helps soothe dry and sensitive skin issues
· Lasts for over 24hrs protection
· Feeds your skin natural, herbal nutrients for healthier skin
· Restores moisture to you skin and easily absorbed
· Safe to use on all skin types including babies/children
· Saves you time with fast application on all body parts
Shipping: 2-3 days £3.99
Safflower oil, Grapeseed oil, Peach Kernel oil, Castor oil, Sweet Almond oil, Essential oils: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rose Geranium, Vitamin E
All skin types. Can be used from head to toe. Best utilised when your skin is slightly damp after a shower to help lock in the moisture. Apply once daily to keep soft, silky-smooth skin. A little goes a long way so use in small quantities.
- Safflower oil can help soothe dry or inflamed skin.
- Lavender could help lessen acne and reduce wrinkles, as well as aid in a good night’s sleep.
- Vitamin E oil can be beneficial to reducing UV damage to skin.