Sunkissed Body Oil
Sunkissed Body Oil
Our Sun Kissed Body Oil is perfect for tropical getaways. Massage this light-textured blend of oils into your skin, glow and naturally repel insects with the wonderfully natural scents of citronella and neem oil. Our Body Oil is a cruelty-free, eco-friendly and vegan skincare product.
Our Body Oil is a cruelty-free, eco-friendly vegan skincare range free from preservatives, synthetics, parabens and artificial colours, dyes and fragrances.
Directions for use:
- Massage into slightly damp skin after showering
- Helps with dry skin
- Great for full body massages
- Can be used to repel insects/mosquitos
- Suitable for moisturising facial hair, head and scalp
- Preferred option over body butter if you have time constraints for a fast, effective, daily skin routine.
· Responsibly sourced pure natural and organic ingredients only
· 95% plastic-free packaging
· Can be applied from head to toe
· Colour: dark yellow
· Glide: Light and silky- easily absorbed
· Scent: Minty lemon with hints of citronella, peppermint, lemon eucalyptus and neem
· Alcohol-free✔ Cruelty-free✔ Vegan ✔ Paraben-free ✔ Chemical free ✔
· Helps soothe dry and sensitive skin issues
· Lasts for over 24hrs protection
· Feeds your skin natural, herbal nutrients for healthier skin
· Restores moisture to you skin and easily absorbed
· Safe to use on all skin types including babies/children
· Saves you time with fast application on all body parts
· Helps keep away mosquitos in tropical climates
Shipping: 2-3 days £3.99
Safflower oil, Grapeseed oil, Peach Kernel oil, Castor oil, Sweet Almond oil, Essential oils: Citronella, Lemon Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Neem, Vitamin E
All skin types. Can be used from head to toe. Best utilised when your skin is slightly damp after a shower to help lock in the moisture. Apply once daily to keep soft, silky-smooth skin. A little goes a long way so use in small quantities.
- Safflower oil can help soothe dry or inflamed skin.
- Citronella oil can help to lift your mood and fight fatigue as well as be a useful insect repellent
- Vitamin E oil can be beneficial to reducing UV damage to skin.